OOTD: "Gone Wild for a while"

Hello lovelies!

So today, I went to my aunt's house and since I don't have internet there I took the time to take photos to my outfit that I wore today.
My outfit was simple and really comfortable, I wore a fringed t-shirt that I purchased last year and it says: "Gone Wild for a While". For the bottom, I wore my shorts that I loooove and the fake all-stars.

I hope you enjoy the photos, I tried my best and I'm trying to improve my photos a lot as well as my blog:






Fringed T-shirt: Bershka
Shorts: Homemade by a friend
Fake All-Stars: I don't know, they were a gift

Hope you liked it and I hope you like my improvements, leave suggestions about tips or comment if you like it <3

Bye lovelies!

2 comments:

  1. I love this outfit <3 The shorts are so cute and the first jumping picture is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear <3 I tried my best to be good at the photos :p

      Delete