OOTD

Hey lovelies!

Here I come with another OOTD post. Today I went to my aunt's house, where I am lots of time, and I have now the photos of my cousin's christening, to my next post for today, since I didn't post yesterday.
Today, my outfit was comfy but girly, I think that the fact of me putting a hair bow turned my outfit more girly and cute and I love that bow!






"Sweater": Zara
Shorts: Pull&Bear
Shoes: Local store
Hair Bow: Homemade
Under the sweater: Bandeau from Bershka

So that's it for this post, I hope you liked it and once again, thank you for the love some of you been giving me, for some people that's not that much but for me it is, I thank every single follower and welcome new followers, I love you all <3 Thank God I opened my eyes and started posting more, this blog now makes part of my life and I feel the need to post more and more and share my experiences with you, it's exciting to know that someone is really reading my blog, even if it's only to see the pictures or even if it's only for 2 minutes, I don't care, that means a lot to me. I hope some day I can meet people trough the blog *

So, thank you, love you and untill my next post *

Byyyye! :*

FashionnandLifee

Instagram

2 comments: