Huge H&M Wishlist: Getting Prepared for Fall (Part 2)

Hey lovelies!

I'm coming with my H&M Wishlist part 2, as I promised.
So here it is my H&M wishlist items:


Grey tank-top - 7,95€


Superstretch Trousers - 19,95€

Stretch Jeans - 19,95€

Treggings - 19,95€

Imitation Leather Trousers - 29,95€

Shorts - 19,95€



Imitation Leather Skirt - 19,95€
Platform Sneakers - 19,95€

Boots - 29,95€

Platform Boots - 34,95€

Platform Ankle Boots - 34,95€

Wedge Heel Sneakers - 29,95€

Knitted headband - 5,95€

2 Pack Bracelet - 6,95€
Knitted Hat - 7,95€

Knitted-hat - 7,95€

Black Bag - 39,95€
Backpack - 19,95€

That's it, I hope you liked it <3
Thank youuu for the time *
Bye Lovelies!

FashionnandLifee

Instagram

4 comments:

  1. Black is a color that suits almost everyone the collection seems to be more comprised of black color shoes,jeans and accessories.It's a dream collection for person who like black.

    Thanks
    Barker Marine

    Men Shoes UK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I have to agree, it is a dream collection for people who like black and dark colors :)
    I have to start wearing more colors, that's for sure o:

    Thank you for your comment Barker *

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love everything you picked out, it really is perfect for autumn! Those burgundy skinny jeans are gorgeous :) New follower here! x
    www.beautiful-solutions.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so mcuh dear <3 And yes, they are so gorgeous!

      Thank you, I followed your blog too, great blog by the way *

      Delete