Hello 2014, hello new year

Hello lovelies! 

As you know, tomorrow is the last day of 2013, it's going to start a new year and I hope all of you start this new year with hapiness and spend it with the people you love the most.
For me, It's time to start the new year with a different attitude, make some changes. After this turbulent year, I am determined to make 2014 the best. I'm making a list of things I'd like to do, I'd like to achieve. At the end of the year I want to look back and be proud of what I did, be proud of the things I've achieved.
For me it's really important to set goals and aims to give you something to look forward to. You should always celebrate every accomplishment, even the little ones.


 Get a job 
Something that I hate is asking my parents for money, I would like to start paying my things with my own money and off the money thing, getting a job is really important for me, to be more responsible. Is something that I would be proud of achieving

 Think more positive 
Most of the times I have negative thoughts about situations and mostly about me and I really want to change that, I believe that if you have a more positive idea of things and of you, things are better

 Be more organized 
Okay, I'm organized but not as much as I would like to, sometimes my life looks like a mess as well as my things

 Blog more 
This is something that I really want to achieve, I love blogging but since I don't have a camera I don't blog a lot and that is something that I don't really like, I want to change it, I want to start posting more, start posting more looks and share more experiences with you. I want to do it especially for me because blogging is like a therapy for me

♥ Be healthier 
I want to be healthier, exercise more, drink more water, eat healthier food, sleep more, not to loose weight but to have a better life. I do want to be more toned, but that's not the main reason, I'm just doing it because I know that if I have a healthier life I'll have a better life in so many ways and since I have a disease,  that will help me a lot

♥ Travel more 
I love travelling, it doesn't matter if it is around the world or around the country, I just love to discover new things, meet new people, find new places, meet new cities. That is something that I really really want to do

♥ Have more patience 
Sometimes I'm not that patient as I would like to and because of that I get mad or I just can't be quiet, if people ask me to wait I'll wait, but it's something that I don't like to and I want to change that

♥ Get my drivers license 
Oh my God, this is something that I need so much, having the freedom to drive and be able to go anywhere I want without asking my parents, be able to stay a little bit more on the outside, it's just something that I'll enjoy doing

♥ Do volunteering 
All my life I wanted to help those who need help and I've made it twice and it felt so good, know that I'm helping someone is just great and I really want to do it again. I volunteered in a kennel and in a hospital in the children's section and I hope I can do it again

♥ Follow my dreams 
Most of the times I start fighting for my dreams but then I stop but this year I want to go 'till the end and make my dreams come true. Even if you think that your dreams are impossible, if you fight for them they come true and if you don't believe it, always remember: "Impossible" = "Im Possible"

♥ Fight laziness 
I'm so so so lazy and I need to change that so much, it will make me a better person for sure in sooo many ways

♥ Make my parents proud 
Something that I believe everyone want, is to make their parents proud and I'm not different, my family is everything to me and they made so much for me and being able to make them proud of me it just one of the best feeling ever

♥ Be happy 
Don't forget that the most important thing is to be happy and to love yourself. Of course, for me, is so important to make the ones I love happy, but to make them happy I need to be happy too


Well I hope you like this post and thank you for everything that you gave me while 2013, it may not seem that much but for me it was ♥ Love you all 






Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment