Best of 2013 FashionandLife ♥

Hello lovelies! 

As you know, 2013 just finished and this post is a little late but I thought of doing it anyways. I'm so grateful for everything I gained this year, new friends, new experiences, new lessons, everything. This year definitely had his ups and downs but I'm still grateful, I smiled with the best and I learned with the worst and in the end of the day things happen to make you stronger and powerful. And I have a lot to thank for to my friends and to the people who shared this amazing year with me!

Carnival 




My last school trip 




My trip to Paris ♥ (loved it soooo so much)






During my internship 




When I started learning korean 



During the summer 


Water balloon fight 



My cousin's christening 



 The best parties with the best 



Halloween 





I hope you liked this post and I hope you enjoy this year as much as I'll try to enjoy mine.
This year I'll try to live more new experiences I hope to meet new people and I hope I can reach my 2014 resolutions and more important, be happy! ♥ 

Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment