My Workout Routine

By HoldMySkirt - October 14, 2013



  Hey! 

Finally here's my workout routine, I want to say that I'm not an expert in this, I follow some rules and I get inspiration everyday. I do this workout routine 3 days a week, I have 1 day to do elliptical and other exercises and I have 2 days to follow blogilates videos and then I have 1 day to rest...yes it's a crazy workout routine, it's not pro and I know I have to do a better workout routine but this is what I'm following now.

About food, I have 1 cheat day, the day that I'm sweet tooth, the day I can eat something sweet or another type of meal but always be conscious of what you eat, make good choices and don't exaggerate. If you exaggerate make sure you kill it during the next days. I'm not 100% healthy, I have to admit it, it's difficult when everyone at my house eats other things, but that's something that I'm improving, I still have a lot to change.


Instagram

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments