Today I'm coming with a really different kind of post. Since I'm sick, due to this cold weather, I thought of doing like a guide for those people who have to stay home because of being sick or just want to prevent themselves. So here it is, I hope you enjoy and I hope to help some of you. And for those people who are sick or are getting sick: good luck and I hope you feel better!
- Make sure you're in something comfortable and warm like a pajama.
- Drink something hot like tea or hot chocolate, try not to drink cold or iced drinks
- Always drink water to keep yourself hydrated
- Try to take syrup or medicine for this days
- If your nose hurts, put vaseline or cream to help
What to do with so much free time?
- Watch your favorite movies
- Read a book
- Watch TV
- Play videogames (the best)
- I like to be wrapped up in a blanket near to my fireplace and be lazy all day and watch christmas movies (yup, winter time)
- Tea with honey
- Carrot juice
- Orange (it contains Vitamin C wich is good for colds)
- Lemon and honey
- Chicken soup or noodles soup it's perfect for colds too, when you need something warm to eat
- Steam (it helps with stuffy nose)
I know it's horrible when we're sick but... oh well, at least you have a good excuse to skip school and stay at bed all day ahahah (just kidding)
That's it! I hope you liked it ♡