Guide for Sick Days

By HoldMySkirt - November 29, 2013

♡ Hey lovelies! 

Today I'm coming with a really different kind of post. Since I'm sick, due to this cold weather, I thought of doing like a guide for those people who have to stay home because of being sick or just want to prevent themselves. So here it is, I hope you enjoy and I hope to help some of you. And for those people who are sick or are getting sick: good luck and I hope you feel better!



Basics

  • Make sure you're in something comfortable and warm like a pajama.
  • Drink something hot like tea or hot chocolate, try not to drink cold or iced drinks
  • Always drink water to keep yourself hydrated
  • Try to take syrup or medicine for this days
  • If your nose hurts, put vaseline or cream to help




What to do with so much free time?

  • Watch your favorite movies
  • Read a book
  • Watch TV
  • Play videogames (the best)
  • I like to be wrapped up in a blanket near to my fireplace and be lazy all day and watch christmas movies (yup, winter time)





Homemade "medicine"

  • Tea with honey
  • Carrot juice
  • Orange (it contains Vitamin C wich is good for colds)
  • Lemon and honey
  • Chicken soup or noodles soup it's perfect for colds too, when you need something warm to eat
  • Steam (it helps with stuffy nose)

I know it's horrible when we're sick but... oh well, at least you have a good excuse to skip school and stay at bed all day ahahah (just kidding)
That's it! I hope you liked it 


Instagram

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments